Legend® LPX Discrete lightbars feature Federal Signal’s distinctive technologies— Solaris® LED reflector technology and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™)—at an economical price.
The traditional cable lightbar meets LEDs The LPX Discrete lightbar has a traditional 9-conductor and is an all LED lightbar that can be custom configured with features including stop/turn/tail, alley, takedown and work lights. The lightbar comes equipped with two flashing modes with (10) selectable patterns and the front and rear of the bar can be independently controlled. Fit for a variety of applications Available in 24", 45", 53", 61" and 70" models, the Legend LPX Discrete lightbar is fit for a variety vehicles and applications. Additionally, the Legend LPX Discrete lightbar offers superior light output that meets SAE Class 1 J845 approval that helps to increase work zone safety. Upgradable in the field For added flexibility, ROC upgrade kits are available to add additional LED colored modules in the field. These can be added with ease to the center sections of 53", and 61" Legend LPX Discrete lightbars.
• All- LED lightbar
• Traditional 9-conductor cable
• Available in 24", 45", 53", 61", and 70" lengths
• Independently controlled front and rear flashing
• Two flashing modes
• (10) selectable flash patterns
• Five-year LED warranty
Specifications - LPX45D LPX53D LPX61D LPX70D
- Operating Voltage 12.8 VDC for all models
- Operating Temp -30oC to +65oC
- Current Draw 1 Amp per head, 0.5 Amps per alley light
- Lengths 44.5 in (113.0 cm) 52.7 in (133.9 cm) 60.9 in (154.7 cm) 69.1 in (175.5 cm)
- Width 11.2 in (28.4 cm)
- Height 2.5 in (6.4 cm)
- weights 20.4 lb (9.3 kg)* 24.2 lb (11.0 kg)* 28.0 lb (12.7 kg)* 31.8 lb (14.4 kg)*
We are stocking these bars in in ALL AMBER in 3 different configurations. A 45 inch fully loaded with 18 LED modules. A 53 inch bar with 18 LED modules and takedown and alley lights, and a 61 inch bar for large vehicles or tow trucks that comes with Work lights and Stop/Tail/Turn lights built in.