The XPAK604PE is a 60 Watt 4 outlet strobe power supply with traffic signal pre-emption flash patterns. It can emit both HIGH PRIORITY and LOW PRIORITY pre-emption signals and is compatible with the 3MTM Opticom(R) system. A pre-emption override wire is provided to disable the pre-emption signal (changes to Mega Flash mode) when the vehicle is stopped. When combined with directional strobe heads such as the Linear Microthin or Linear36, the XPAK604PE can trigger traffic lights at distances of 2500 feet or more and is the heart of a truly effective traffic signal pre-emption system.
- MOSFET circuitry for cool and quiet operation
- EMI/RFI Filtering
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-voltage/absent flashtube protection
- Tube De-ionization circuit to prolong flashtube life
- Microprocessor controlled High/Low Priority Pre-emption and MEGA flash modes
- Multi-voltage input standard 10 to 30VDC
- Selective switching standard
- Low power control for driving single pre-emption heads
- Input surge protection
- Designed and Manufactured in the United States of America
- AMP Mate-N-Lock connectors - industry standard
- Anodized aluminum baseplate and cover for efficient heat removal
- Mounting hole locations and connectors match Whelen UPS and SPS series for simple field upgrade
- Field-replaceable, 15 amp automotive spade-type fuse
- Model: XPAK604PE
- Outlets: 4
- Output Power: 60 Watts
- Output Energy: 51.5 Joules
- Input Current: 5.5 amps at 12.8VDC, 2.75 amps at 25.6VDC
- Input Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- Input Power: 70.4 Watts
- Length: 6.60"
- Width: 5.50"
- Height: 2.60"
PLEASE NOTE: Preemption devices are illegal in some states. For this reason we will only ship to a Police Dept, Fire Dept, EMS Agency, etc... In some cases we may ask for documentation stating such.