The Nova SUPERPAK606XWP Waterproof Power Supply represents the state-of-the art in encapsulated strobe power supply design. Loaded with advanced features and built on a field-tested, electronic strobe engine, the Nova Waterproof Power Supply is the logical choice for your next exterior warning system power supply. The Nova SUPERPAK606XWP Waterproof Power Supply features 15 flash patterns that are easily selected via a single wire pattern selection scheme. The Nova SUPERPAK606XWP Waterproof Power Supply also features selective switching - you can enable or disable pairs of strobe heads for optimum flexibility in your application. The Nova SUPERPAK606XWP Waterproof Power Supply pattern set features a unique cycle mode that sets it apart from the competition.FEATURES
Choose the new, state-of-the-art Nova SUPERPAK606XWP Waterproof Power Supply for your next warning signal application. With a packed feature list and a solid factory warranty, the Nova SUPERPAK606XWP Waterproof Power Supply is the top choice for exterior strobe warning signal applications.
- Fully Encapsulated
- 15 Flash Patterns
- Single Wire Switching
- Selective Head Switching
- Deutsch Mate-N-Lock Connectors
- Additional Deutsch Connector Plugs to seal unused head outlets
- Multi-voltage Input Standard - 10 to 30 VDC
- Die-cast Baseplate
- Microcontroller-Based Strobe Engine
- Model: SUPERPAK606XWP
- Output Energy: 51.5 Joules
- Input Current: 5.5 amps at 12.8VDC, 2.6 amp at 25.6VDC
- Input Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- Input Power: 60 Watts in high power mode, 40 Watts in low power mode
- Length: 6.60"
- Width: 5.70"
- Height: 1.77"