we have seen lots of imitations of the TruDual style lights. Rest
assured none of these lights have the light output, intensity, or
features of the "Real" Trudal LED lights offered by Strobes N More.
While we understand many want to imitate us they are doing just that and
offering you an imitation. Don't be fooled and do not compromise. The
TruDual is the only light that offers True Dual Functions and light
output and intensity offered by no one else. We guarantee it!
These newly designed Tru-Dual EFlood 50" Warning Floodlight bars offer True Dual Color Technology unlike anything else on the market today. They offer an incredibly bright 21120 lumens of flood light in a di-cast aluminum housing built to withstand the toughest environments. They also feature 6 individual, 16 diode LED warning lights concealed into the flood LED's. With an all aluminum mounting hardware and PMMA durable polycarbonate lens these lights were built to last. The 3 Watt Cree LED's are built on a vibration resistant LED board so they will take a beating and not let you down. At 50 inches long these lights pack quite a punch in a small housing. The warning power rivals the brightest of full size LED Lightbars! The adjustable aluminum mounting feet allow for a full range of mounting options. Use these lights anywhere extra flood or warning light output is needed.
Light measures 50" end-to-end and 3 1/2" deep with no mounts. When Mounts are added they add 1/4" to the ends of the light (including the head of the screw.) We have been getting requests for exact sizes. Hope this helps, Louis.
- Full Tru-Dual© dual color technology
- 50" end to end (50.5" with mount)
- Individual control of all colors
- Built-in full flood override, comes standard
- Die-cast aluminum housing - good appearance, wear-resistance and anti-corrosion
- Special heat sink design to dissipate heat rapidly - longer life span and more reliability
- IP67 full protection grade design - the lamp can work under water and any severe environment
- DC power supply system - this lamp can be adapted to any vehicle, ship and fieldwork environment
- Super Bright Next Generation light source - the light effect is up to 90Lm/w and the life span is more than 30000H
- Stainless steel material is adopted for all hard parts of this lamp, which make it sturdy, durable and anti-corrosive
- Luminous Flux: 211200 Lm
- Current: 17 Amps
- Full 288 watts of output power
- Can operate on 12-32 volts DC
- Working Temperature: -45 ~50°C
- Life Span: =30,000 Hours
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- White box: 1pcs/box
- Weight: 7 Lb.
Looking to add length to your wire? Use our Wire Size Calculator »