These newly designed Tru-Dual EFlood 50" Warning Floodlight bars offer True Dual Color Technology unlike anything else on the market today. They offer an incredibly bright 21120 lumens of flood light in a di-cast aluminum housing built to withstand the toughest environments. They also feature 6 individual, 16 diode LED warning lights concealed into the flood LED's. With an all aluminum mounting hardware and PMMA durable polycarbonate lens these lights were built to last. The 3 Watt Cree LED's are built on a vibration resistant LED board so they will take a beating and not let you down. At 50 inches long these lights pack quite a punch in a small housing. The warning power rivals the brightest of full size LED Lightbars! The adjustable aluminum mounting feet allow for a full range of mounting options. Use these lights anywhere extra flood or warning light output is needed.
Light measures 50" end-to-end and 3 1/2" deep with no mounts. When Mounts are added they add 1/4" to the ends of the light (including the head of the screw.) We have been getting requests for exact sizes. Hope this helps, Louis.
- Full Tru-Dual© dual color technology
- 50" end to end (50.5" with mount)
- Individual control of all colors
- Built-in full flood override, comes standard
- Die-cast aluminum housing - good appearance, wear-resistance and anti-corrosion
- Special heat sink design to dissipate heat rapidly - longer life span and more reliability
- IP67 full protection grade design - the lamp can work under water and any severe environment
- DC power supply system - this lamp can be adapted to any vehicle, ship and fieldwork environment
- Super Bright Next Generation light source - the light effect is up to 90Lm/w and the life span is more than 30000H
- Stainless steel material is adopted for all hard parts of this lamp, which make it sturdy, durable and anti-corrosive
- Luminous Flux: 211200 Lm
- Current: 17 Amps
- Full 288 watts of output power
- Can operate on 12-32 volts DC
- Working Temperature: -45 ~50°C
- Life Span: =30,000 Hours
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- White box: 1pcs/box
- Weight: 7 Lb.
Looking to add length to your wire? Use our Wire Size Calculator »