The 700 Series LED, Brake/Tail/Turn comes with 2 flash patterns.
- 700 Series has a newly designed gasket for mounting directly into a hole cut-out on the vehicle without using a housing or a flange. Split LED models available
- Surface mount, wide angle LED's with redesigned spreader optic lenses fill the lighthead evenly with light
- All LED's are encapsulated for heavy-duty performance
- Vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance
- Minimal current draw
- Rated for 100,000 hours operation
- Brake/tail/turn model includes standard Signal-AlertTM pattern to enhance brake or turn signal flash activity. When LED is activated, Signal-Alert provides a flicker before turning steady on for a more eye-catching pattern.
- All light heads are furnished with 6" wire pigtail
- Five year unconditional HDP heavy duty professional warranty
- Mounting options are purchased separately
- KKK 1822-E - Federal Ambulance Specification, Lower Level Only
- NFPA 1901 - (1999 Edition)
- Size: 3-1/16" (78mm) H x 7-1/4" (184mm) W x 1-3/4" (44mm) D
- Size with optional flange: 4" (102mm) H x 9-1/16" (230mm) W x 1-3/4" (44mm) D
- With optional pedestal mount: 3-3/4" (95mm) H x 7-5/8" (194mm) W x 3" (77mm) D