This is a Whelen siren built specifically for StrobesNMore.com! It provides a wide range of features in a low cost siren that meets SAE Class A sound requirements and is California Title 13 compliant. This special siren provides hands-free operation, public address, Scan-LockTM multiple warning tones and Real-time diagnostixTM indicator!
- 100 Watts
- Meets SAE Class A sound requirements when used with most 100 watt speakers
- Meets California Title 13 requirements
- LED Back-lighting
- Real-time diagnostixTM indicator: Steady light: the siren is operating correctly. Single flashes: speaker is short circuited. Indicator off: speaker is not at full output
- Nine Scan-LockTM siren tones to choose from: Tone off, Wail, Yelp,Airhorn, Hi/Low, Piercer, Y249, Manual wail coast to stop and Manual wail stop
- Wail, Yelp, and Y249 are California Title 13 compliant tones
- Hands-free operation/override from the horn ring
- Scan-Lock switch is "security" located on the rear to ensure all fleet sirens are set with the same tone sequences
- Front of unit provides a PA volume control knob for the noise canceling microphone, On/Off switch, manual button and 7-position tone/radio rotary switch
- 12 VDC
- Installation package includes all the necessary mounting hardware and input pigtail connector
- Rotary switch allows choice of standby for use with the manual button, manual tone 1 & 2. Hands-free position allows horn ring operation of the siren and tone 1, 2 and 3 positions. Each of these tone positions has an override tone when the manual button is depressed.
- Easy to install - Pre-wired with quick disconnect plug for easy service and prompt replacement
- Twenty-four month warranty
Below are some of Whelens siren tones.
|Airhorn Hi & Airhorn Low|