All the performance and reliability benefits of Whelen's latest LED technology! Now you can upgrade your outdated halogen or HID lighting with a Pioneer or Pioneer Plus. Floodlights available in three voltages: 12, 24 VDC or 120 VAC. (contact us for pricing on 24VDC or 120 VAC models) New Spotlight and combination Spotlight/Floodlight models.
- Floodlights are available in four intensities with all the supporting hardware.
- Spotlights are available in single lamp 2° and 8° models and a dual lamp Floodlight/8° Spotlight combination.
- Solid-state electronics and lamps are rugged and reliable, eliminating the high cost of lamp or ballast replacement.
- Pioneer floodlights are instant On/Off eliminating the ramp up time and high current in-rush required by high-intensity discharge and other light sources.
- Pioneer provides long life LED operation with low current consumption and low operating temperature.
- Pioneer LEDs operate at very high light efficiency producing high lumen output per watt.
- Floodlights can be flashed for added secondary warning in "Clearing Right of Way" mode. External flasher required.
- Redesigned, rugged die cast aluminum, powder coated housing, available in white or black. (black available by special order. Please contact us prior to ordering.)
- 120 VAC models will operate using a generator to provide floodlighting at a distance away from the vehicle's voltage source without significant voltage drops.
- A wide range of mounting options, including a pole mount adapter, will fit your most critical requirements. See Pioneer Mounts
- 3/4" NPT pole mount models fit most industry standard poles.
- Removable handle standard on pedestal and pole mount models.
- Recessed housing mounts straight out or 15° fixed downward angle to maximize light effectiveness.
- Pioneer Series simulates bright midday summer sunlight.
- No ultraviolet light to attract insects during nighttime operation.
- DC Pioneer models meet SAE 1113-42, Class 5 testing for EMI. (Class 5 is the lowest specification threshold)and they emit no EMI. They consume pure DC current, no switching, no oscillation for total clean power consumption.
- HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional five-year warranty.