XLP WeCan® DUO™ Super-LED® Upper Front Facing Series
Extra low profile with six or twelve 6-LED DUO modules DUO gives you independent control of each color, for a dual purpose warning and take-down light. The XLP Duo WeCan models mount on the upper front of Chevy Caprice, Suburban, Tahoe & Silverado; Dodge Charger, Durango & Ram 1500; Ford Explorer, F150/250/350, Fusion, Police Interceptor Utility & Taurus/Police Interceptor Sedan.
Arriving on scene in the middle of the night? Smoke or bad weather clouding your visibility? Not a problem with new DUO dual color Inner Edge lightheads on board. DUO gives you complete independent programming control of each individual lighthead's warning color (Red, Blue or Amber), plus you can turn your entire lightbar into a take-down light. This take-down mode is controlled in groups of 3 White DUO lightheads. With its tiny 3/4" profile, XLP Inner Edge DUO fits snugly against the windshield, providing much more visibility and headroom for the driver, while virtually eliminating flashback.
XLP WeCan DUO series models feature six or twelve 6-LED DUO Super-LED lightheads, with two color combinations in each LED module, controlled by an external interface unit, the WeCan Electronic Control Module (ECM). The ECM communicates all lightbar operating functions via a 2 conductor, 20 gauge cable to the lightbar. The WeCan Programming Software, loaded by USB input to the ECM from a PC or laptop, for easy programming.
All functions are programmed via simple “pick & click, or drag" WeCan Programming screens on a Windows® based XP (or later) operating system (a default program is pre-installed).
All Inner Edges have these common features:
• Full featured interior lightbar that is virtually undetectable when not in operation.
• Designed to blend with vehicles existing interior.
• Easy installation. Front facing models mount to visor anchor points and rear lower facing models use the existing child-restraint brackets.
• Super-LED lights are low current, vibration and moisture resistant for reliable long life operation.
• Scan-Lock™ provides selectable multiple flash patterns.
• Requires customer supplied switches or control head, purchased separately.
• Super-LED take-down lights are available on front facing lightbars.
• Order by choosing the desired housing model, and then add LED lighthead colors.
• Available in four safety colors.
• Five-year warranty on LEDs.
• Includes vehicle specific mounting hardware, for the ideal fit.
XLP DUO Upper Front Forward Facing Features:
• Complete independent control of “On" or “Off" and flash pattern of each individual DUO warning lighthead.
• Phase control of each lighthead, with four phases that allow for alternating, simultaneous and combo flash patterns.
• Multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns.
• Red/White, Blue/White or Amber/White DUO colors with White as the default second color.
• Up to eighteen different programmed warning configurations can be operated via customer supplied switching to each of only eighteen input wires on the ECM.
• The WeCan Electronic Control Module (ECM) can be substituted with a Whelen CenCom Sapphire™ or CanTrol™ WC siren/light control system. Contact the factory for more details.
Choose from two configurations:
1. Six 6-LED DUO lamps, upper front passenger side unit only with WeCan Control.
2. Twelve 6-LED DUO lamps, upper front two piece unit, individual driver and passenger side units with WeCan Control.
Chevy Impala PPV (Old Body Style) 2014-2017
Chevy Caprice 2011-2017
Chevy Tahoe/Suburban 2015-2016 & Silverado (1500/2500/3500) 2014-2017
Dodge Charger 2011-2016, Dodge Ram 1500 2011-2017
Ford Explorer 2011-2016 and Police Interceptor 2013-2017
Ford Fusion 2013-2017
Ford F-150 2015-2017
Ford Taurus 2011-2017 and Police Interceptor 2013-2017
Ford F-250 and F-350 2012-2017
Dodge Durango 2013-2017
Ford Expedition, 2013-2017