The only Patented Linear-LED® lightheads with a bold look to the future in fire, ambulance and rescue truck emergency lighting. Designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
- Surface mounted via two screws
- Super-LED's provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED® designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have "dead spots" or "hot spots"
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle's surface, preventing contact
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation
- M9 lightheads have multiple Scan-LockTM flash patterns available. Choose from Solid, Left/Right, Top/Bottom, In/Out, or Diagonal sequencing. Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications. Many flash patterns meet California Title XIII
- M9 available in a Brake/Tail/Turn, Back-Up, Scenelight or Turnlight
- Whelen exclusive "NERM" (Non-Emergency Recognition Mode) is standard. Lightheads glow for instant emergency vehicle identification. Choose from five intensity levels to meet your exact needs
- Hard coating on lenses resist scratches, chemical and corrosive damage
- Surface mount M9 Scenelight, an Industry 1st, features inner optics to direct light downward without angle brackets
- Available in Single or Split Colors
- Chrome Flange included, Optional Black flange sold separately
- Other patents pending
- 10-3/8" Long X 6-1/2" H, Protrudes 1-3/8"
- Current Draw @ 12.8 VDC in "Solid" mode
- 3 amps peak, 1.2 amps average