This is a Special Order item.
The Whelen Outer-Edge Rear Spoiler Mount Lightbar features six Micron lightheads mounted on two Black Powder Coated Aluminum housings which mount easily to the rear spoiler. Each Micron offers 25 Scan-Lock flash patterns and is available in Amber, Blue, Red, and White. Each Micron wires have a connector that mates with the connectors on one end of a 20 foot, 3 wire, 16GA cable. The Outer-Edge Series is SAE Clas 1 certified and also meets SAE J845, SAE J595, KKK1822F, and California Title XIII specifications. Whelen's durable Outer Edge rear lights are engineered for long life reliability. Fits 2015-2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2011-2017 Ford Explorer, and 2013-2017 Ford Police Interceptor Utility.
- Two separate housings support three Micron lightheads each.
- Each Micron is available in Amber, Blue, Red, and White.
- Each Micron offers 25 Scan-Lock flash patterns.
- Microns are sychronizable to each other and other Whelen products.
- Both Black Powder Coated Aluminum housing mounts easily to the rear spoiler with the included hardware.
- Each lighthead has a pigtail with a weather resistant mini connector for easy configuration.
- Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals.
- Lightheads are fully encapsulated for moisture, vibration, and corrosion resistance.
- Two 20 foot, 3-wire, 16GA control cables.
- 5 Year Factory Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Amp Draw: 0.60 Amp per Module
- SAE Class 1 Certified with either Clear Lenses or Smoked Lenses.
- Meets SAE J845, SAE J595, KKK1822F, and California Title XIII specifications.
- Size of Each Housing: (Maximum Length) H=5.625”, W=19.25”, D=3.75”