This is a Special Order item.
The Whelen Outer Edge Rear Pillar Exterior Mount LED Lightbar is designed to be installed vertically on the outer driver and passenger rear pillars of the 2015+ Chevy Tahoe, 2013+ Ford Explorer, and the 2013+ Ford PI Utility. Whether the rear hatch of your vehicle is open or closed, Whelen now offers lighting protection specific to the back of these utility vehicles. An Outer Edge pair includes one passenger side and one driver side black polycarbonate vacuum molded housings with three Micron Super-LED modules mounted to each housing. Each Micron module has six Super-LED's installed on a PCB board with heat sink and a clear optic TIR hard coated polycarbonate lens and polycarbonate TIR reflector for maximum output. Each module has a 6 inch pigtail with a three position socket splash proof connector and a polycarbonate black powder coated flange and gasket. The Outer Edge has 25 Scan-Lock flash patterns including synchronize feature and steady burn. Each side will be connected to a 20 foot, 3 wire, 16GA cable. The Outer Edge includes heavy duty double stick black tape and primer for the permanent mount kit to form fit vertically on each side of the rear windshield. Fits 2015-2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2011-2017 Ford Explorer, and 2013-2017 Ford Police Interceptor Utility.
Call for custom color configurations.
- One driver-side housing with 3 Micron modules.
- One passenger-side housing with 3 Micron modules.
- 25 Scan-Lock flash patterns including synchronize feature and steady burn.
- Available in amber, blue, red and white.
- Clear, non-fluted lenses are sealed to the ABS vacuum-formed housings.
- Mounts above the brake/tail/turn assembly rear pillar.
- Housings mount to body and back window with 3M VHB tape, included.
- Lightheads are fully encapsulated for superb moisture and vibration resistance.
- Requires customer supplied switches.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Amp Draw: 0.60 Amp per Module
- SAE Class 1 Certified with either Clear Lenses or Smoked Lenses.
- Meets SAE J845, SAE J595, KKK1822F, and California Title XIII specifications.
- Size of Each Housing: (Maximum Length) H=5.625”, W=19.25”, D=3.75”