This is a Special Order item.
The newly designed, economical TAC8 is built from the ground up with a newly designed control head and features a modular design. Patent pending optics provide highly effective Super-LED intensity.
- Eight front-loaded Super-LED modules
- Built-in left arrow, right arrow, split arrow, and warning functions
- Includes nine directional sequences and nine Scan-Lock® flash patterns
- hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals
- LED modules are sealed units (IP67 rated)
- Black powder coated aluminum extrusion
- Extrusion design allows slide bolt mounting via top, rear, or bottom channel
- Control head may be permanently or temporarily mounted by hook-and-loop tape
- Control head features an auxiliary control for a device up to 6A
- Supplied with 15', 30', or 50' homerun cable
- Amps: 0.2/peak per module
- Control Head: 3.068" H x 5.868" W x 0.89" D
- Light array: 2" H x 2.64" D x 47-3/4" L
- Five year warranty