This is a Special Order item.
Whelen Engineering offer a complete line of supplemental signaling devices to help warn the motoring public as well as protect your vehicle from rear end collisions. The Whelen Traffic Master is the perfect example of such a product. The Traffic Advisor warns approaching motorists and directs them to where you want them to do. Whelen's all new LED TAL65 Traffic Advisor include the Whelen control head, mounting hardware and cable. LED Series models are so long lasting you may never need another Traffic Advisor! High intensity LED's are rated for over 100,000 hours of service with low, low current consumption. Four operating modes (left, right, split and flash) are selected from a compact, remote control console Model TACTRL1A. A rear panel dip switch provides eight unique flash pattern choices such as Solid Arrow, Sequence On/Sequence Off, etc. An LED display replicates the lamp sequence and visual pattern of the device. For Traffic Advisor?s with 16 halogen lamp modules, control console model TACTRL3 is standard. Whatever your vehicle or application requirements, Whelen has a Traffic Advisor model and mounting option to fill your needs. Put a dependable and effective Whelen Traffic Advisor to work for you.
- Maximum warning light intensity
- Lowest current draw of comparable models
- Rugged, solid state LED display stands up to road shock and vibration, have low, low current consumption and are rated for 100,000 hours of operation
- All solid state electronics (patent pending) provide greater reliability and cooler operation
- Model TACTRL1A, with auxiliary output for remote activation of the Traffic Advisor flash pattern while the TA control Head is off and dip switch programmable for enabling the first lamp
- Model TACTRL1A Control Console (for 6 and 8 lamp Traffic Advisors) features LED status display which replicates operation for visual confirmation of pattern
- Control console has master on/off/- high/low rocker switch, four function Rotary Switch, external spade-type fuse and reverse polarity protection
- Control console includes a rear panel dip switch which can be set to choose from 8 different lamp sequencing pattern
- Interconnecting cable includes quick disconnect feature.
- VOLTAGE (VDC) - 12.8
- TOTAL CURRENT DRAW (amps) - .52 ea. LED lamp
- DESCRIPTION - 6 lamp, LED, flat style housing
- DIMENSIONS IN INCHES (H x W x L) - 2-7/8 x 2-1/4 x 36.