Warning and traffic clearing LED light built for first responders Ideal for undercover and highway police vehicle applications, the SpectraLux® ILS Low-Profile offers a smaller and tighter fit to the front headliner with the same advanced warning, takedown, and flood lighting capabilities as a full-size light bar. The shroud top-covers hide PC boards creating a more stealth and finished look, and the fit of the lighting system reduces windshield obstruction which improves the police officer’s visibility.
Front models of the SpectraLux ILS Low-Profile are available in split front, passenger side, and driver side models. And vehicle specific and multi-vehicle shrouds are standard unless otherwise noted. Vehicle specific shrouds are available for the most common police vehicles, and slotted brackets and side shields in the multi-vehicle model offer flexibility to mount the ILS in a larger variety of vehicles.
Advanced Off-Axis Model (SIFZ) Versus Center-Focused Model (SIFM) The SpectraLux ILS Low-Profile is available in two models, advanced off-axis and center-focused. Both models offer the same capabilities and incorporate the same technologies. The Advanced Off-Axis SpectraLux ILS Low-Profile utilizes offset Solaris reflectors that provide more light output at the critical intersection angles to the front and sides of the vehicle. The Center-Focused ILS utilizes all forward-facing Solaris reflectors that concentrate all the light output to the front of the vehicle. Forward-facing reflectors allow the ILS Low-Profile shroud to be smaller and mount tighter to the headliner and the Advanced Off-Axis. The Center-Focused model also offers one-piece mounting brackets; whereas the Advanced Off-Axis model has two mounting bracket pieces.
• Voltage: 12 Vdc
• 26 Built In Flash Patterns
• Current Draw (Split Front and Rear Models): 8A
• Current Draw (Passenger/Driver Side Only): 4A
• Operating Temp: -22º - +149º F (-30º - + 65º C)
• SpectraLux, multi-color LED technology is configurable in combinations of Amber, Blue, Green, Red or White
• Available in split-front models (8 LED reflectors); passenger side only (4 LED reflectors); Rear hatch (8 LED reflectors) and rear Deck (8 LED reflectors)
• Solaris LED reflectors provide the highest optical efficiency
• Models available with FS Convergence Network for plug-n-play installation and programming or a discrete cable
• Five Year Warranty