*This is a Made-to-Order item.
The Feniex Geo Series is a line of the most affordable, effective American-made lighting for utility vehicles. Based on patented technology we engineered for first responders, the 49'' Geo light bar features exactly what every work truck needs: high-performance, reliability and features streamlined specifically for public works. Includes rear work lights and cruise mode; optional stop/tail/turn functionality upgrade is also available. Lightbar comes with cables and standard feet. All Geo Series come with colored lenses unless white LEDs are ordered.
Confused on which Hook Kit you need? Match up your vehicle make, model and year using the Bracket Selection Guide.
- 45 High Power 4-Watt Cree LEDs
- (16) 60° light spread optics: 14 warning and 2 work lights (2 Stop/Tail/Turn Optional)
- 60 High Power 4-Watt Cree LEDs
- (18) 60° light spread optics: 14 warning, 2 work lights, 2 stop/tail/turn
- 14 flash patterns, including steady-on and cruise (corner modules)
- Certified polycarbonate lens: anti-cracking, anti-yellowing
- Rugged, aircraft grade alumninum chasis
- Waterproof 3M triple-bubble seal
- Optional extended cable length
- Mounting options: Permanent or Strap Mount
- Input Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 15 Amps for the 49" and 18 Amps for the 60"
- Cable Length: 15 Feet
- 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA