Blow Out! We have an overstock of the Split Blue/Ambers left that we are discounting!
WHEN THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE!
The Vertex™ Super-LED® hemispheric light is only 7/8" in height. This omni-directional lighthead is perfect for most applications where size and intensity are critically important. This ultra small, self-contained, hemispheric LED light uses an in-line combination lamp driver/flasher. Surface mount or internal mount within composite head lamps, cornering lamps and taillight assemblies. Sold individually.
This product is available in 24 VDC please call 401-4-LIGHTS and ask for pricing.
- 25 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, includes synchronize feature for alternating and synchronous flashing of multiple lamps
- New lens technology enhances light distribution for optimum dispersion and intensity of the warning signal at critical angles
- Includes pre-wired and sealed 9' neoprene cable to the light head and lamp driver, with 4-22 gauge power, pattern and synchronize pigtail wires
- Aluminum base and advanced thermal heat management system is designed for endless years of trouble free service
- Lamp and in-line lamp driver are fully encapsulated for moisture and vibration resistance
- Omni-directional light head mounts in any position (orientation), vertically or horizontally
- LED color must match color of the lens it is installed behind, except for clear lens
- 10 - 16 VDC
- SAE Class 5
- No RFI noise emitted
- Two screws hold the lamp securely in place
- 1" hole makes this LED module backwards compatible to HA238 and standard 1" Hide-A-Way style lamps
- Simple installation with no separate lamp drivers, flashers, ballast or power supplies to install
Wondering which hide-away is best for you? View our informational video!
Here Louis covers all you need to know about today's LED hide-aways including dual color modes, steady override, mounting, wattage, bulb color vs lens color 'n more!