*This is a Special Order item.
Standing a mere 2" tall, the Allegiant light bar is packed with Federal Signal exclusive technology and options to provide a superior multicolor warning. Designed to keep you safe on the road, the Allegiant includes 28 high performing, attention-getting flash patterns, and impressive front floodlight capabilities.
Exclusive to Federal Signal, the SpectraLux® multicolor LED technology provides the ability for a LED light source to change color while in operation. The SpectraLux tech on this ALGT model allows for amber warning light to change instantly to a full front flood or rear flood with switch activation.
Built with Solaris® LED reflector technology, the Allegiant light bar is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source. ROC technology minimizes potential failure points in the light bar — replacing wires, connectors, and assemblies with PCB assemblies to reduce labor repair time.
Please note a Full Sized Lightbar is shipped by itself.
- Amber warning with front flood, rear flood, bed light flood, and red stop/turn/tail
- Low-profile, dual color, linear light bar with clear dome (amber top dome available)
- Solaris® LED reflector technology
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology
- SpectraLux® multicolor LED technology
- 28 Built-in flash patterns
- Flat mount included
- Five-year warranty
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C
- Current Draw: 13 Amps
- AMP Draw: 26 Amps
- Dimension: 60.9 in (154.7 cm) x 11.2 in (28.4 cm) x 2.0 in (5.1 cm)