Check out the rest, now but the best! The Speed Turtle works while the vehicle is moving where the others don't!
The Easy Flash 2.0 Chrysler bundle combines the EFM 2.0 flasher along with an OBD Passthrough connector that allows the use of the EFM 2.0 in 2018-2021 Dodge/RAM/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles. This connector provides a direct connection between the OBD-II port and the vehicle; allowing the use of the EFM 2.0 as well as other aftermarket OBD-II devices.
If equipped and supported, the module will flash the following lights:
Unlike other solutions, the EFM 2.0 does not require any cutting or reconfiguration of the vehicle’s wiring harness. This allows the module to be easily installed by anyone in minutes. The plug and play installation also allows the module to be removed and installed in another vehicle without repairing or replacing vehicle components.
Front Low Beams
- Front High Beams
- Front Turn Signals
- Front Fog Lamps
- Front LED Accents
- Rear Turn Signals
- Rear Stop Lamps
- Third / Center Mounted Brake
- Lamp Reverse Lamps
- Rear LED Accents
- Pickup Bed Lamp
The module has two switch inputs as well as an existing vehicle button (most vehicles) that can be configured to activate the module either through a long press or quick cycle.
The system will work while the vehicle is Parked and In Motion and works with all factory and aftermarket bulbs. Beware of systems that only work while the vehicle is parked.
Choose from one of the following switch interface harnesses:
- Toggle Switch Harness: This harness provides a simple ON/OFF toggle switch with adhesive backing. There are two internal LEDs to the toggle switch with green indicating the switch is OFF and orange indicating the switch is ON. While this is the simplest of the two harnesses to install, it only provides one of the two possible switch inputs. The toggle switch harness is connected to Input 1 on the module.
- Voltage Input Harness: This harness provides two ‘flying lead’ input wires. Each wire will accept a 5 – 17 volt input signal from a switch or light controller of your choice. The white wire corresponds to Input 1 and the green wire corresponds to Input 2.
Easy Flash Module 2.0
Switch interface harness of your choosing
6' micro USB cable
Current Supported Vehicles:
Note: The OBD Passthrough will need to be removed for proper operation of the dealer diagnostic tool.
Chrysler 300 2018-2023
- Charger 2018-2023
- Challenger 2018-2023
- Durango 2018-2023
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 2018-2023
- Pacifica 2018-2023
- Ram (1500 - 5500) 2018-2023
- Wrangler JL 2018-2023