The Whelen Avenger is one for the record books. First there was the Talon and now we have the Avenger by one of the best dash lights available today. It gets super high marks in any category, be it output, flash patterns, features and so on... The Avenger comes in single and dual head and in Solo, Duo, and Trio colors. Mounting options are many. One of my favorite lights and I keep one in my Jeep for those emergency runs. Louis
With their compact and inconspicuous design, Whelen's Avenger II dash lights are simple to transfer from vehicle to vehicle. Newly designed combination Linear/TIR optics provide high intensity warning and illumination and a smaller profile maximizes space for optimal versatility. The Avenger II builds on the Avenger's reputation for excellent functionality and efficiency.
Cigar Cord Series SOLO models include 10’ straight cord with cigar plug featuring two switches for On/Off function and Scan-Lock flash pattern control.
Hard-Wired Series SOLO models include a 2-wire pigtail for power and ground.
- SAE Class 1 Certified
- SOLO™ (single color) models available in single or dual models
- Hardcoated lenses minimize UV damage and resist scratches
- Universal swivel bracket with three suction cups will fit the contour of any windshield or can be used for permanent mount
- Black polycarbonate housing
- Includes 10' straight cord with cigar plug featuring two switches for On/Off function and Scan-Lock flash pattern control
- Multiple flash patterns
- Dual unit: 1-3/4” (44mm) H x 4-1/2” (114mm) D x 10-1/4” (260mm) L
- Height with adjustable mounting bracket for all models: 1-3/5” (41mm) to 2-9/10” (74mm)
- Five year warranty