*This is considered a Special Order item and is non-returnable. This Legacy Solo lightbars come fully loaded in a choice of All Amber, All Blue, All Red or Half Red / Half Blue.
Legacy Solo was designed from the rugged extrusion up to maximize performance. Now more competitively priced and with the added features you want!
These pre-built promo bars are in stock and ready to ship direct to you. These come fully populated with front, rear and corner modules, 2 forward facing flashing take-down lights, and 2 flashing Alley lights. Bars come with Mounting Feet, Strap Kits sold separately HERE.
Please note a Full Size Lightbar is shipped by itself.
Want to learn more on the WeCan & WeCan X, Systems, Click here!
- Single color Super-LED modules in new reflector assemblies
- WeCan® or WeCanX Control Points available Separately. WeCanX model requires a CORE Control Point.
- Height without mounting feet is only 1-5/8”
- Diamond Optix™ linear reflector optic design
- High-output linear combo “multi-angled” corner modules produce light straight out and to the side
- These modules cover the critical 45° angles
- The four corner modules produce 360° warning signal
- Whelen’s exclusive Collimator™ patented design captures, collects and focuses light for unbeaten light output
- Advanced Thermal Design “ATD” provides attention demanding new flash patterns for more lighting ontime
- These include SteadyFlash™ for use at nighttime traffic stop/ accident scene for added protection for officers
- ATD reduces the stress on the LEDs themselves, when the dwell time of the LEDs is extended
- One piece UNI-DOME construction with a single sealing point - Each dome slides onto the aluminum extrusion and wraps around all internal components while the wiper seal protects your lightbar from the worst elements
- Metal top shield stays cool to the touch, protects the lightbar from nature’s elements such as hail and provides passive solar radiation to direct heat away from internal components to insure long life and reliability
- Center divider(s) with LIM (Liquid Injection Molded) wiper seals assure lightbar integrity in all conditions
- Legacy “plug and play” into the CenCom Sapphire™, CanTrol™ controller, CenCom™ Carbide or HHS4200 Series
- WeCan® controller module is supplied for use with other switch centers
- Hard-coated lenses shrug off environmental damage from the sun, salt and road chemicals
- The I/O board snaps into brackets, and point to point wiring between each lighthead and the I/O board creates a clean look and allows for easy serviceability
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty